Johnson’s Natural Formula produces a complete range of horse feed to suit every horse no matter what discipline.

High Digestibility

Encourages normal chewing and digestion while utilising feed.

Grain and Molasses Free

Improved digestion and utilisation of feed.

High fibre, ulcer friendly

Highly palatable and boosts the immune system

100% Natural Ingredients

Formulated using natural ingredients and no by-products





      Comments Box SVG iconsUsed for the like, share, comment, and reaction icons

      Facebook Posts

      Who thinks they’d fail a vet check? 🙋🏻‍♀️ ... See MoreSee Less

      Who thinks they’d fail a vet check? 🙋🏻‍♀️

      Comment on Facebook

      Did you know that 99% of horse owners use Johnson’s Natural Formula products? The other 1% are still trying to get off the merry go round.


      Rosemarie Hazard this is definitely Vaughan Ellis 😂

      Sarah Cork 😂

      Load more

      High Fibre for High Performance

      Johnson’s Natural Formula feeds are a top quality range of highly palatable, fibre based feeds for all classes of horses.

      Made in Australia from Australian grown, export quality ingredients, the feeds are well balanced, simple to use, economical and effective.

      Natural, better ingredients for naturally healthier horses.

      Find a Stockist

      Delivered in the form of pellets Johnson’s Natural Formulas are packed full of nutrients.
      Available from quality fodder stores. If your supplier does not stock Johnson’s Natural Formula products please contact us on 08 8566 2204 to arrange distribution.

      Search Now